Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Drawing Board

I recently got an email from Michael, inquiring if I still have the old drawings that I used to post on this blog.
To be honest, a lot of of the art has been lost - the ones that I stored online on website (lost, when my account expired), the graphics that I saved in my local hard drive (lost, after I moved to a new department, with a new computer)... But I was able to found some, browsing through the archieve (points to the right).

Here are links to the old entries with my drawings (that still exist):

Toilet Tale: Discovery
Toilet Tale: Splash
No Sound
The Color Yellow
Focus!
The Water Nymph
The Goddess of Love
The Forest Lord
Toy Store
Snow
Not So Simple
Light Speed
Rider
Fly

Now looking back... my... I must have a lot of time in my hand... LOL.

Gosh, now days, I'm so freakin' busy... HELP!! I NEED A NEW JOB!!!!

4 comments:

Jay said...

Wayne,

I loved your drawings! They really are special and illustrate your adventures so well.

They should be animated with a voice over. They'd garner a huge following on YouTube and you'd become even more famous. And then I could tell everyone I know you, prove it from our photo shoot, but not be able to make any money off it since you didn't do any nudes.

hugs, peace & love

LR said...

Thanks for bringing those back!!! Love the drawings :)

Wayne said...

Nudes. Now you got me thinking...

Michael Guy said...

These drawings had me rolling a few years ago; needless to say: I've been absent from your commentor posse.

Thanks for the links!