Monday, December 20, 2004

Toy Store


First of all, thank you all very much for your messages and emails regarding my sickness. I'm feeling a LOT better now.

Another thing... Sorry, that I cannot send out pictures of those sexy hunky delicious straight boys... Mainly, because I prank them unintentionally and they probably don't want their pictures to be passed around the internet... So, to respect their privacy, I've decided to be selfish and keep all the pictures to myself.

Anyway. This past weekend, I did manage to go to the mall with the love birds. While the two were busy in the stationary store, I went down to the toy store.

I know, I'm already over the hill, but I still find toy stores fascinating.



In the store, there were SALE signs all over the place. People formed lines in front of the cashiers. Kids running around.

I felt like I was in the zoo.

But never less, the toys still send dazzles to my eyes.



Some toys are just so clever. Companies must have been brain storming to come up with the most brilliant idea and combined it with the latest technology to produce those toys.

As I was walking down... I noticed there was a little girl sitting on the ground. She was playing with a toy car.



Out of the blue, she pushed the toy car and slams it against my foot.



Of course, my instinct took over... And...



...And I started to think about how she would be so dead if I kick her for real.



But something has to be done.

I expect an apology from this rude little girl.

Where were her parents?

They were not around.

I must tell the little girl that she did was very wrong.

And she must apologize to me.

I rehearsed the phrases in my head... Then I bent over, lower my head to her level...



She looked at me.

Meeting her eyes, I opened my lips..

Then...



I burped.

I burped. Oh yes, I burped.

I BURPED!

And IT WAS LOUD!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! How embarrassing!!

Without a second thought, I turned my body and ran like crazy.

No comments: