Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Swiss Kriss, where are you?!

So earlier this year, I bought a bottle of Swiss Kriss.



What is is, you may ask? Well, it's a herbal laxative. I bought it because I had minor tummy problem, ended up only taken 2 tablets at home.

This morning, my co-work Mag said that she didn't feel well, especially her stomach. She felt like bloated or something... So I asked if she wanted some Swiss Kriss, so she can take them when she got home.

I took out the bottle from my drawer, and then all of the sudden, I felt something strange.

Light, rather. The bottle was really lite.

Then I opened the cap... It turned out it only has 4 tablets left.

F O U R tablets.

FOUUUUURRRR Tablets.

FOUR TABLETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Out of 120 tablets, which, I took two earlier this year, now only has 4 left.

I can't believe that I'm lazy enough not to LOCK my drawers at work before I leave.

New Year's Resolution: LOCK MY DAMN DRAWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: