Tuesday, February 15, 2005

What did you do last night?


Yesterday, I was writing about the sweetest V-Day that I've ever celebrated with another person. Which, was the same night that I met my Ex-BF#2. That candy rose took me by surprised...and blah blah blah blah blah.

In the entry that I wrote yesterday, which, was deleted by blogger for some unknown reason, I wrote about how Paw and I are alike.

We are not the romantic kind.

So I don't have to worry about keeping him swooned.

And he doesn't have to worry about sweet talk me to the sky.

Even though that I have to go pick the Love Birds from the airports at night, Paw managed to drive through the rain, and came visit me at the apartment.

I had the most fabulous hour ever.

There were no chocolates or roses.

No sweet talk and the lovey dovey stuff.

Just a simple hug.

A tight embrace.

Peck on the lips.

And I was in heaven.

*********************
Oh, I found this Birthday Calculator... Pretty cool.

No comments: