Thursday, February 24, 2005

I stole these from him.


1) WHAT ARE YOUR RANDOM 10 SONGS?

"Seasons" - Namie Amuro
"Fever" - Kylie Minogue
"Nella Fantasia" - Sarah Brightman
"Vogue" - Madonna
"Happy Valley" - Vanessa Mae
"If" - Janet Jackson
"Cooling" - Tori Amos
"Dante's Prayer" - Loreena McKennitt
"Who Wants to live Forever" - Sarah Brightman
"Liberta" - Andrea Bocelli

2) WHAT IS THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF MUSIC ON YOUR COMPUTER

A lot.

3) THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT?

Tommy Boy Dance Mix 6

4) WRITE DOWN 5 SONGS YOU LISTEN TO A LOT OR MEAN A LOT TO YOU

"Cooling" - Tori Amos
"By Myself" - hitomi
"Steal Away" - Park Ji Yoon
"Chase the Chance" - Namie Amuro
"Seasons" - Namie Amuro

***************************************

1) WHAT IS THE GEEKIEST PART OF YOUR BOOK COLLECTION?

Oh, The Xanth Series by Piers Anthony.

2) WHAT DID YOU DO ON VALENTINE'S DAY?

Went to work. Then had a quality erotic time with Paw, and then picked the love birds up from the airport.

3) WHAT DID YOU GET ON VALENTINE'S DAY?

Paw.

4) WHAT IS YOUR SECRET GUARNATEED WEEPING MOVIE?

Lu Bing Hua - the first movie ever made me cried like the Feng Shui water fountain.

5) IF YOU COULD HAVE PLASTIC SURGERY, WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE?

Probably my Chin.

6) DO YOU HAVE A COMPLETELY IRRATIONAL FEAR?

Yeah. Coulrophobia.

7) WHAT IS THE LITTLE PHYSICAL HABIT THAT GIVES AWAY YOUR INSECURE MOMENTS?

When I'm very quiet. Either shy or not comfortable or just tired.

8) DO YOU KNOW ANYONE FAMOUS?

Yeah.

9) WHAT DO YOU CARRY WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES?

MY wallet!!! And of course, my man-purse.

10) WHAT DO YOU MISS ABOUT BEING A KID?

Absolute nothing. I didn't even know the joy of sex back then.

11) WHAT WAS THE LAST SONG YOU WERE LISTENING TO?

"Too Young" - Engelbert

12) HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A PLAY?

Yeah.

13) HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE?

There's a difference between LOVE, CRUSH, and LUST. I'm still in the process of figuring them out.

14) DO YOU LIKE YOURSELF AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF?

I don't think I like myself too much. I have scared the crap out of myself by my own reflection in the mirror. Believe? - I'm trying.

15) DO TRANSIENT, HOMELESS, OR STARVING PEOPLE SOMETIMES ANNOY YOU?

No. I felt depressed for a split second when I see them. - But realized that I need money too.

16) WHICH MUSICAL INSTRUMENT DO YOU WISH YOU COULD PLAY?

Piano. But back then, my family felt that the pianos are for girls. So, I was trained to play violin.

17) FAVORITE FABRIC?

Silk.

18) WHAT'S ONE LANGUAGE YOU WANT TO LEARN?

Cantonese. So I can speak to my Cantonese friends.

19) WHAT DO YOU ORDER AT A BAR?

*IF* I have to order, probably ginger ale.

20) HAVE YOU EVER PIERCED YOUR BODY PARTS?

No. You kidding me?!

21) DO YOU HAVE TATTOOS?

Not on my body right now. The scratch-on tattoos are in my drawer right now.

22) DO YOU DRIVE A STICK?

Automatic. Baby.

23) FAVORITE TRAIT OF THE OPPOSITE SEX

Beautiful Eye-lashes.

24) MOST FRIVOLOUS PURCHASE?

....Uh... I spent $50+ on a bunch of rocks.

25) WHAT ARE YOU BEST AT COOKING?

White Fungus with Lotus Seeds and Dates - Chinese Desert Soup.

26) WOULD YOU EVER GO OUT DRESSSED LIKE THE OPPOSITE SEX?

Of course. Drag-On, baby!

27) WHAT'S ONE CAR YOU WILL NEER BUY.

Anything that resembles a Coffin.

28) WHAT KIND OF BOOKS DO YOU LIKE TO READ?

Science/Fantasy/Romance novels.

29) IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

Pay off the Credit Card debt and Mortgage. After that, there won't be any $$$ left.

30) DO YOU CRY IN FRONT OF YOUR FRIENDS?

In Front? LIke, face-to-face?

Hell no.

31) WHAT'S ONE THING YOU LIKE TO DO ALONE?

Working. - Even though I work great in a team, but for serious stuff, I perfer to work alone.

32) ARE YOU A GIVER OR A TAKER?

Probably a giver. Since I'm such a traditional polite young BOY.

33) WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?

Major Real Cry? When I found out that my grandma passed away. But that was years ago.

34) HOW MANY DRINKS BEFORE YOU'RE TIPSY/SLEEPY?

1/2 Glass.

No comments: