Thursday, October 21, 2004

Me & My leg VI: Sprinkles


I had a very decent, nice dinner at the Olive Garden last night. I have to say, that I really like their salads. (Free, when you order Entree) It's even better than the Entree itself. (I'm a salad freak)

There was one tiny scenario that happened before we finished dinner.

After the waiter took our orders, I felt the need to use the restroom.

"Going to the restroom. I'll be back."

"Okay." said the Female Love Bird.

I crutched my way to the restroom. Opened the door, and dashed in like a champ.

I had to pee really badly. (I had been holding it at the beginning of the train ride from work.)

But someone already took the Queen-size Handicap stall. (No. I'm not going to use the urinals with my crutches.) So, I turned over to use the 'regular' size stall.

And sheesh, it was tight in side. With my arms hanging on the crutches, made it even harder to stand in front of the toilet without brushing my knees against the seat cover. (Yuck!)

Since I can stand on my feet already, I put the crutches together and placed it behind me. I lowered my cargo pants (and the boxer - Yep. I felt like a boxer boy that day), and bend my knees a bit... And...

SPLAT

SPLAT SPLAT

SPLAT SHuuuuuuUUUUUuuUSUUUuuuUSUUuuuuSUUUhhhhhhhhhh...


Perhaps, I have held it for too long, during the first SPLAT; instead of a steady stream of 'Golden Rain' ... It was like a burst of water balloon. The 'Golden Rain' spewed all over the place. The second and third SPLAT were not as powerful, but enough to wet my own pants. The last SPLAT was short, and it became a nice stream of wetness into the toilet bowl.

After the de-toxic process ended, I wiped the toilet seat cover clean with paper towels... And flushed all the evidence down into the drain. As I was tucking my shirt into my pants, I noticed the wet-spot was too big to convince people it was water from the sink. So, instead of tucking my shirt into my pants, I let it out. The shirt done a great job in covering all the wet-spots around my crotch area as I crutched my way out of the bathroom.

Like nothing ever happened.

***********************
So, Ladies and Gentlemen, think twice before you start to pull your partner's pants down. You've got to think about where it has been, and how many times it has been washed.
***********************

Oh yeah, and for some reason, I came across this link.... Hrmm.... And I was like...WhahLah! ALSO! I got The Forest Lord in the mail!! Oh My! I'm so excited!! I couldn't take my eyes off the cover!!!

No comments: