Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Fetish


I stood out side of the entrance, waiting.

There were lots of people coming and going on the sidewalk.

HOT people, I mean.

After I came back from blanking out, I over heard a brief conversation.

I turned my head, and saw a gorgeous looking man, with short dark brown hair, green eyes, in a light blue Old Navy ring-T Shirt, and jeans. In his right hand, he held a Snickers bar.

A girl, with long blonde hair, seemed to have walked by him, but stopped after a couple step.

She was looking at him.

Girl: "Oh, I like to smell people."

She smirked.

Guy: "Oh really. So, do you like mine?"

She continued before he finished his sentence.

Girl: "Everyone carries different scent. They are individualized and unique. And, uh, No."

Then she walked though the entrance.

Wayne: (Hoolly SH*T, I LIKE I LIKE I LIKE!)

The guy, turned back, leaned his back against the wall, and continued to eat his Snickers bar.

I, on the other hand, turned my back facing him, wondered why the girl didn't like his smell. I mean, if you do it in the pool, you couldn't tell the difference, right?

No comments: