Monday, September 20, 2004

Awe (Updated)


Wow, 33 comments... Thank you guys so much, for the Get Well Soon messages. I have been feeling a *lot* better now.

Ahhhhhh... I feel love I feel love I feel Looooooooooovvveeeeeeee....

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh..... feels so good feels so good feels so goooooooooooooooddd~~~


It all started on Tuesday, I woke up with a headache. Then, toward the end of the day, my body was telling me, that I better get my ass home and stay in bed, or else, I'd be in deep sh*t. Well, I didn't get home until 11:45PM. (Had lots of things to do) - That night, I had fever... Had to call in sick on Wednesday, and Thursday.... AND Friday. Aside from multiple fevers (Tue-Thurs), Body-aches, Sore muscle and back pain, I've also got nasty Fever Blisters (Cold Sores) around my lips.

I was pretty much in pain until Saturday, when I started to PEE lots and lots. (Been drinking a LOT of water, but nothing really came out... I did sweat a lot though)

Sorry, that I haven't been able to update my blog, or read blogs... I just didn't have the energy to sit in front of a computer. I spent most of my sick-days sitting in bed, sleeping. Once in a while, I'd get up to eat something, listen to music, then head right back to bed.

It was the most nastiest bad A$$ FLU I've ever had.

But I'm back, well, in a way, still sick, but feeling so much better... Well, here it is... THE ULTIMATE DANCE VIDEO!!! And coming soon, the new Comic Strip. :)

Miss you all!!

Lots of Thanks and Hugs,

Wayne

No comments: