Tuesday, August 03, 2004

The Picture




The picture above was taken, during my trip to San Diego (CA) earlier this year. It was at a Japanese Restaurant that I've been to many times... For 5 years... It was not until 3 years that I left San Diego... That I finally noticed it.

I find it amazing-ly amusing... Cats, eating Sushi... Cute Cute Cute Cute Cute.

Have you ever seen anything that's interesting, fun, or weird in a Japanese Restaurant?

*********
As many of you guys have heard, that New York City (especially the financial district) are in condition ORANGE. There are police men all over the place... The Building that I work at, is surrounded by police cars. There's definately a tention here and there. But life goes on... And my BOSS had returned from his vacation... So, things have been very busy... Please forgive me for being a "slacker" in posting new entries. But I promise, there will be new entries this week... If not, I'll post my nude pictures.
*********

No comments: