Wednesday, July 07, 2004

The Two of Them


Had a lovely time with Sushil and Lana.


(This picture was taken during NYC Pride 2004 on Sunday)


Don't you think those two look adorable? Especially, with that black leather collar and chain....

I'm a slave for you~
I cannot hold it, I cannot control it~
I'm a slave for you~
I won't deny it, I'm not trying to hide it~~


Yep. That's right. On that Saturday, I took the two babes to a local LEATHER shop and they bought some *interesting* stuff. Me, on the other hand, had my eyes on a purple vinyl-rubber Oriental tight-tight-tight-a$$ dress. Thought it would be a great Halloween Costume. But the price was a bit *boing-boing* and... My a$$ is a bit too big for it.

Then we had Mexican Food. (YUMMY! I LOVE MEXICAN FOOD!) But, Mr. Lana, ordered HAMBURGER instead.

Get it, get it, get it, get it~
Get it, Uhhhh... Get it, get it, get it~
Get it, get it, Oooh.... Get it, get it~
Get it, get it, get it, OOoh Ahhh... Get it~
Get it, get it, Uh Uh! Get it, get it~
Get it, get it, get it, get it~


Oh, I'm sure he's gonna get it. If I was his mistress, I'd be whipping him until his a$$ turn bright red.

He should have gotten that Grande Pollo Taco Salad I got... With tons of Onion and Re-fried Beans... The one that sent me farting like hella later that evening. (No, Sushil, I farted after I got home... Well, I did it on the train too...)

Like that. You like that?
Yeah. Now watch me


Get it, get it, get it, get it~
Get it, Uhhhh... Get it, get it, get it~
Get it, get it, Oooh.... Get it, get it~
Get it, get it, get it, OOoh Ahhh... Get it~
Get it, get it, Uh Uh! Get it, get it~
Get it, get it, get it, get it~


On the Thursday, after I got off work, I went to meet him up at New York Stock sExchange...

And of course, I also took them to where I took Dr. P - and had them sucked on some balls.

Poor Lana, he didn't like the balls that much. Too much to chew on.

I'm a slave for you~
I cannot hold it, I cannot control it~
I'm a slave for you~
I won't deny it, I'm not trying to hide it~~


Sushil also sucked the juice out of a very big cocoNut.

@ a small corner in Chinatown, Lana got him two big heavy balls to fondle.

The three days with the two was fun. Very fun. And I hope that Lana enjoyed the sensation of his hand on my bum, when we were getting our photos taken. (Sushil, whip away!)


(Lana's right hand was out-of-sight, ya? There's lot going on behind the scene)


Did I mention Sushil has the most unique sexy accent? His voice is perfect for phone sex under the "Exotic Men" category.

Like that. You like that?

********** And Wayne says.... ***********

* I can't wait to get my Wonder Woman DVD in the mail!!

* I can't wait to meet GuruStu tonight!

No comments: