Thursday, July 22, 2004

The process of Decoration I


**********
Have you join THIS yet?
*********

Well, Martha is in the jail, but there are so many other people have merged into the scene, and start their own home-making show.
In the world of blog as well. We have the adorable cuddly homer who have posted pictures of his home renovation, as well as self-made pretty cute decorations. So, handy, so sexy.

Totally, Fabulous.

Therefore, I'm gonna do some decoration too... Not my room of course. (It's already helpless) But I'm going to do the magical touch to my office.... Aside from the Spidy and his beachy corner... I'm going to add more flare to my office... More... More and More... Things... (Now, I just need Tyler Harcott to be my decor-advisor.)

Just the other day, I was in a little gift shop... Then at teh '50% Off' rack, I saw this:



I have seen it many times whenever I 'cruise' the store.

For some unknown reason, I picked it up and paid $2.75 for it.

So, stay tooned to see what I did with it!


Oh, did I mention that I'm meeting the animal killer tonight? *Remembers the pictures of dead turkeys*