Thursday, May 13, 2004

When You Are Sleepy


Oh, I was going to blog about this... But everything got so very busy...

I stayed up pretty late last night. Packing.

Maybe it was the heat, that the room was very humid... Plus my '2nd' floor bed has very little air circulation... I couldn't sleep.

In the morning, I woke up feeling all sticky (sweat)... I spanked the alarm clock so it would shut up... head to shower...then head to the train...then off the train..and then on the subway...and then off the subway...and then walk into the double door at the lobby...and pressed the UP ARROW button.

Ding.

The elevator door opened.

Sleepy as hella holla, I walked in. I didn't even have the desire to look at the little monitor, to see what's going on in the world.

Then...


Tonight I’ll be your naughty girl~
I'm callin all my girls~~
We're gonna turn this party out~~~~
I know you want my body~~~~
Tonight I’ll be your naughty girl~
I'm callin all my girls~~~
I see you look me up and down~~~
And I came to party~~~~~



Naughty Girl (Click to watch the video), by Beyonce, came out of my mouth.

It is one of the songs that has been over-played on radio and on MTV. For some reason, I couldn't get the song out of my head.

I just kept on singing... and singing that phrase over and over again.


Tonight I’ll be your naughty girl~
I'm callin all my girls~~
We're gonna turn this party out~~~~
I know you want my body~~~~
Tonight I’ll be your naughty girl~
I'm callin all my girls~~~
I see you look me up and down~~~
And I came to party~~~~~



All of the sudden, I heard an "AHEM" sound.

Looking at the reflection from the elevator door... I saw that I wasn't alone.

OH MY GAWD. WHAT HAVE I DONE?!

No comments: