Monday, May 10, 2004

Ah?


"Uhhh....Ahh..."

The sound of a man moaning passed though the stall wall.

There I was, standing in front of the toilet, just about to release the golden toxic that made me run from block to block... Seeking a clean public restroom.

Thank gawd that I didn't go to the urinals. I wondered what exactly was going on out there.

"Hmm...Ohh...Ah...."

The man moaned again.

Then ... I heard...

"I.... Ah..."

A man walked though the door.

"Uhh...Ahh...."

Then came some heavy breathing.

"Uhh...Hmm...Ohh...."

I heard someone went to the sink and washed his hand.

"I... I can't...."

"Yes?" said the man by the sink.

"Help... I... I can't zip it up....Ahh..."

"What?"

"I... can't zip it up...." said the moaning man.

"I don't know. No English. Chinese." said the Chinese man.

"Can you zip it up... for me?"

"What?"

"Just... Just zip it up for me..."

Then there was a moment of silence. In my head, I pictured the moaning man pointed his finger at his crotch, to show that the Chinese man that he had problem with the zipper.

"..................."

"............"

Wayne: "..............."

"............."

"........"

"No."

The Chinese man walked out of the door.

What happened?! Did the Chinese man saw something scary? Or that he didn't understand the situation? Was the moaning man serious about it? Or he wanted to insult the Chinese man?

"Da...mn.... It....."

I held my piss. I didn't what the moaning man to know that I was inside the stall.

What if he asked me to zip it up for him? Is he really old and has problem with his hand? Broken zipper? Maybe he's handicapped... Or lost his strength after he de-toxic him selves... If so, then I should help... But, if he really has problem with his hand, then he probably missed aimed and dripped all over his crotch... And the zipper would be soaked with yucky yuck. What if this is a racist thing... And he pretended to have problem with his zipper... And asked all Asian men to zip up for him... How degrading would that be!

My shoulder tensed up as my bladder made my body weak, knees bent, and shivers all over.

Then the door flied open, a Hotel staff walked in.

"What Happened?"

"Ah...Zip...."

"What?"

"Zip it up for me, will ya?"

"............."

"................."

Wayne: "..................."

"..........."

"Get the Mrs.!!"

The Hotel staff opened the door and calls for the wife of the man.

"Hello! Is anyone here related to this man? Is his wife around?"

A woman's voice penetrates the stall door.

"Ya? What's wrong?"

"He can't zip it up!"

"What?!"

"He can't zip it up!! Come and zip it up for him!"

"I ain't going to man's room!"

"No one here but us!"

Little did the man know, there was also the little ole' me in stall #2.

"Ah...Zip.... Zip it up for me."

Foot steps roared though the men's room door as the woman charged herself into the smelly place where no other women would go.

"Oh You!!!"

"Ahh...."

I heard the door popped open as the three of them left the room.

While draining, I wondered what exactly did that Chinese man saw. Did the black man showed his Pee Pee? Or just half-closed 'trap door' - ? And what would I have done if I was outside of the stall... Would I zip it up for him?

What if... It was Will Kemp asking me to zip it up for him? Would I offer extra service?!

No comments: