Monday, March 29, 2004

Z. Z. Z...


Faustus' show (well, he wrote the score for the musical) was fabulous on Sunday. Where I finally had the chance to catch the last show. (For those of you, who are in New York, and didn't go see the show... *Spank* *Spank* *Spank* *Spank *Spank* - See, I'm kinky)

As a lover of Musicals, I was drawn into the show as soon as one of the main actors took stage. (Helllooo Nurse baby!)

But, I'm not here to talk about the show. I'm going to write about the people around me.

Seriously, some people are just so... needing my spanky spanky. There was a lady who sat in front of me, during the first 45 minutes of the show, she was sleeping on the chair. Her head was swinging back and forth for a while, then finally, settled on the edge of the chair. I seriously wanted to whack her with my Old Navy bag. (Oh, did I mention, that I went a bought myself really butch looking clothes? You know, I was in one of those Butch mood. And Yes Yes Yes, I will take pictures!)

Half way though the show, during one of the 'slow & emotional' moments, some lame a$$ person behind me started to snore.

I was like, what the hack?!

That was so RUDE!!!

I totally wanted to turn my body around, and ask the person if he/she would like me to stick my foot (Banana Republic shoe) up his/her mouth. (Damn Kinky!)

Anyway, I ran out of the theater right after the show, to catch my train.

For some reason, the train (Long Island Rail Road) was packed with people. And it wasn't even prime time rush hour.

I chewed on my McDonalds McNuggets while a lady and her daughter took seat next to me.

For some reason, the mom kept a 6-12 inches distance from me. As if, I have SARS or something... The entire time, she looked away from me... While her daughter blank stared at other passengers.

So, I finished my food, put all the trash in the paper bag, seal it by twisting the opening as tight as I can.

Like what a normal pig would do after eating, I fall asleep.

I wasn't sure how long I have slept... I only remembered the conductor's voice asking me for the ticket....

I opened my eyes, pulled out my ticket.. and then put it back in my pocket... then closed my eyes....

My body moved along with the movement of the train.

It felt like I was in a rocking chair.

I was totally in a deep sleep mode.

Then....

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ... ZZZZZZZZZZZ...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!

I was awaken by the sound of my own snore!!!

ACK!!

I opened my eyes, looked around... and found that some people had their heads away 180 degrees from me.

Which meant, they were looking at me earlier.... (Damn, I must be hella loud!!!)

(Thank gawd, I didn't drool this time)

I stood up, ran into another cart, and spent my last 3 minutes on the train before it arrived at my home station.

*************************
I know this is old, but if you are bored and wanna learn to groove like a diva, check out this.

No comments: