Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Eye Candy Of the Day



Ha.Ri.Su


"Wow" is probably the first thing that popped in my mind when I saw HaRiSu on magazine covers. I have never seen a Korean Film/TV/Singer/Model this pretty. After flipping though the magazine, and read the article about her... That is when I learned She used to be a He. (Had Sex-Change Operation) Breaking into the entertainment scene as a top commercial model, fearlessly, risking her career and future, she openly discuss her past under the eye of the media.

Unexpected, HaRiSu became even more popular than ever in Asia. And of course, there are people who disagree with her choice in life, constantly attack her image in open media. But she didn't give a damn. She's proud of what she did.

"I have always feel that I'm a woman. I just took that one extra step to complete myself. I don't need anyone to tell me who or what I am." She responded.

When she first visit Taiwan, during the press conference, a reporter asked her:

"So, which public restroom do you use?"

"Why are you asking me this question? I am a Woman!" She said.

That is why I admire her, for her courage to to be who she wants to be. She didn't let anyone to tell her who she should live her life. She is in control of her destiny, living a life that she desires. Isn't that part of the meaning of life? Living a life that is worth living... and to be happy?!

Doesn't matter if she was he. To me, she is drop dead gorgeous, inside and outside. (And look what modern technology can do, I mean, Wow!)


Uh, and No. I have no desire to change my sex. Thank you very much.

1 comment:

NewFace said...

Посетите мой сайт и закажите оборудование для салонов красоты. Здесь можно дешево купить Lampa na głowę, фотоэпилятор, Распашные ворота Измаил, Laser do depilacji cena