Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Emotional Cycle: Introduction


Well, the new cubical at the new building didn't offer me much freedom to read and write blogs. With constant busy traffic behind my back, plus sitting near-next-to my BIG boss's annoying assistant... I really had to focus on work 100%. Not that it's a bad thing. I just don't like the extra pressure on my shoulders.

"Emotional Cycle" will be entries based on the 'depressing' and self-discovery memories in my life. [Breaking News: Not all Wayne's entries are funny.] These are very personal experiences. I don't mind sharing, actually. Just thought, maybe from my own experiences, some people (readers) will get to learn more about how I become myself today.

I've actually wrote numerous entries on things that toally made me upset. Sometimes, the experience brought tears in my eyes... Often, after a mini-introspection session, I felt like I have learned so much, and grew a little taller in maturity. But, I ended up deleting these entries. One by one, I will re-write these entries, and present you a more 'real' me.

This past weekend, I made a some-what break though if my life in New York. Even though things didn't end up as I expect it to be. But it was a step. I wrote about it, actually. And one thing leads to another. Aside from the break though event, I wrote about how unhappy at the current state, and then I went to fews years back and wrote about a near-death experience. And from that, it leads to a previous experience.... Well, you get the idea.

After reading Akuma's entry, I have the urge of writing this entry. It's personal, but I think i should share it. (Well, it helps me to talk it about as well. I can't held everything to myself... It's too much of an emotional burden).

Here is a break down on the "Emotion Cycle" entries:
(Yeah, I think I will forget what I wanted to write about. So, this is actually a reminder for myself)

Chapter 1: What I told my sister last weekend. (The Break Though)

Chapter 2: Coming Out to myself, struggle for self acceptance.

Chapter 3: It's not the time yet. At least, Not now.

Chapter 4: The next step.

And of course, maybe I should also write about my ex-Boyfriends.

"Ex-BF" Series:

Introduction to Ex-BFs.

Chapter 1: The Vampire.

Chapter 2: The Heartbreaker.

Chapter 3: The Slut.

Chapter 4: The Player.

Oh, and of course, my Beauty series.

"The Beauty Queen series:

Introduction to a Beauty Queen.

Chapter 1: Wayne's Ultimate Daily 'work out' routine.

Chapter 2: De-Toxic your Body, Free your Mind.

Chapter 3: Best Hair-Health Products and how to use them.

Chapter 4: Body Hair Removal: Hot Wax, Nads, Blade or Masking Tape?

And let's hope that I will not end up deleting this entry. :)

No comments: