Monday, December 08, 2003

Toilet Tale: Beauty King


Some of you might have read the first Toilet Tale, and from that, you have learned how uncomfortable I am when it comes to exposing myself in the men’s room in front of co-workers. (NOT exposing my private parts. Exposing as in, letting people see/know that WAYNE is getting rid of the toxins from his body.)

This morning, around 10:45 AM, I had the urge of using the Men’s Room. As I was on my way, I prayed for an empty Men’s room.

I couldn’t pee when there are other people standing near me. When I was younger, I had no problem with it. But for some reason, the older I get, the more conscious I am about other people’s presence. If someone stood at the urinal next to mine, my urge of peeing would be there, but I just couldn’t force it out. Perhaps, I got nervous when someone shared a small space with me or unconsciously, I don’t want people to hear my pee splashing against the urinal wall.

After unlocking the first door, my heart shattered in pieces. I heard noises. But it was too late. They must have already heard me entering the Men’s Room. If I turned back and closed the door, it would be very weird.

I walked though the second door, and ran into someone from the other department.

Good. He’s gone.

Right after I stepped onto the tiled floor, I saw there were two other guys at the urinals. (This Men’s Room has a total of 4 urinals.) And I seriously didn’t want to stand next to neither one of them.

So, I turned on my baby-steps mode and walked slowly to the paper towel dispenser. I pulled out a piece of paper towel, and wiped it against my neck tie. Pretending that I was cleaning some stains.

As soon as the two men were washing their hands at the sink, I tossed the paper towel in the bin, and walk toward the panel of urinals.

Good timing, I thought. I have planned everything so seamlessly, that they will never had the clue that I was waiting for them to get out of the Men’s Room.

I couldn’t stop myself from grinning after the two men walked out of the door. I stood in front of the urinals, feeling proud. I had the Men’s Room all to myself.

Right after I made my decision of which urinal that I was going to use, the toilet stall door in the far end of the Men’s Room slammed open.

A guy in dark blue suit came out.

Rats! I didn’t realized that someone was in the stall. He must have been waiting for those two men to leave.

He came out so fast, that he already saw me standing in front of the urinal. I couldn’t just turned and wipe my neck tie with the towel again. So, I stood there, pretending that I was pissing.

From the sound of his foot steps, I could tell which sink that he had picked to wash his hands.

Sigh.

So, there I was, standing in front of the middle Urinal, holding my pee. In my mind, I chanted that the guy would finish washing his hands, dried them with the paper towel, and get his A$$ out of the damn bathroom.

After I heard him ripped the paper towels out of the container, I felt slightly relieved.

But the act must go on. I didn’t want him to think I was taking the longest piss ever. So, I grabbed my belt and shake it up and down, pretending that I was finishing off with my business. (From behind, you couldn’t really tell if I was holding the belt or my….uh, you get the idea.) I shook my belt 5 times, and he was still there.

By the source of the noise, I knew he was standing in front of the sink, that is closest to the entrance.

What exactly was he doing? He dried his hands already.

I shook my belt again.

Okay, I’m done with the shaking. I have to do the next step.

Then I zipped up my pants. (I was still holding my pee) And let out a deep breath.

And he was still there.

Proceed to the next step, I buckled up my belt, slowly… Hopping that the guy would leave.

He was still there.

Damn it! He is going to be there forever!

Since I have already completed the entire virtual “Peeing” process. I had to do the finale.

I turned and walked to the sink at the corner.

With the glimpse of my eyes, I saw him fixing his hair.

Then I realized he was checking himself out.

He tilted his face slightly to the right, looking at the edge of his side-burn and then turn to the other side. Then he looked into the mirror, looking at his face. And he grinned a little.

In my head, I was like…”Hello? I’m here too, you know.”

He turned his face to the left, and checked out his right cheek.

From the corner of my eyes (I was still washing my hands), I saw him wetted his finger, and then rubbed it along his right eye brow.

Moron! I’m out of here!

I rinsed my hand quickly with water, walked over, grabbed the paper towels, rubbed my hands against them, dumped them in the trash can, and then walked out of the door.

And yes, I was still holding my pee.

Having to finished the entire Pee-routine, and yet, walked out of the Men’s Room with a full bladder was completely unsatisfactory. But I had no choice. My pee wouldn’t come out at that guy’s presence.

I went back to my desk and waited 5 more minutes before I went back to the Men’s room again.

At 11:05 AM, I finally had my own space in the Men’s room.

It felt good. It felt really good.

No comments: