Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Like Oh My Gawd


Okay, so Bob was at my desk. I mean, there shouldn’t be any problem. He came to my desk to give me more details, because we have been exchanging email back and forth regarding some work stuff. Which, seems to be a normally thing on a regular working day.

The problem was. I forgot to turn off my AIM.

So we were talking, then all of the sudden, his eyes glitch. He saw something on my screen.

Hi Wa Wa

I turned around, and click on any other already opened application to cover it up.

Bob: “What’s what?”

Wayne: “Oh, you know. The messenger.”

Bob: “Oh, the Chat thing.”

Wayne: “Yeah. I’d be so bored to death without it at work.”

Bob: “I can’t believe the company allows that to be installed.”

Wayne: “Randy has it. Donald has it. Everyone behind the door behind you has it.”

Bob: “Oh.”

Then I changed the subject to system blah, application blah, and blah blahs.

Like oh my gawd, he saw the message. He saw someone called me Wa Wa. OH my gawd, I mean, he’s so gonna tell everyone at work, since he’s a big gossip queen himself. Argh, why didn’t I sign off from AIM… But again I didn’t know Bob would drop by like that, he totally caught me… I mean, I was sorta kinda scared, but now to think about it, why would he care, but then he’s really bored at work, so he gotta find something to amuse himself, which including gossiping about me using the company un-approved application during working hours and chatting and being called a Wa Wa.

I guess I’ll have poison him before the word gets around.

No comments: