Thursday, October 30, 2003

This Halloween


Well, I’m very excited about Halloween. It is that one special day, where all closeted gay men can dress up skanky outfit, wear beautiful blooming wigs, body covered with sh*t loads of glitter, and put on sexy smoky eye shadows. They can walk in public without having to worry about being called a “fag.” For gay men who are not into being divine and glamorous, they expose their body from head to toe. Well, not quite naked, I have seen guys running around wearing only a piece of leave and a pair of angel wings.

So, this year, what am I going to dress up as? I mean, I have done the cowboy thing, the karate kid, baseball player, Mariah Scary, and Jennifer Lo’ass. What exactly am I going to dress up as this year?

The truth is, I’m not dressing up. I’m going to spend some quality time with my dog, celebrating his 15th Birthday. And then, probably watch TV…

If I can dress up without having to worry about the budget… I’d love to dress up as a blueberry muffin. I don’t know, I have a thing for food. Oh, well, if I do end up dressing up, I will take lots of pictures and post them on the net. (Drag?! Nah, been there done that, time to do something that will make me feel like a man... Like wax my legs or something… Oh yeah! I can dress up as Nad's!!!)

No comments: