Thursday, October 02, 2003

Wayne’s Problem


Thank you very much, for dropping me an email concerning my health problem. Sorry, I didn’t had the chance to reply to your email. I mean, I didn’t want to just write a 1-3 lines email back. That’s not really an email. Plus, lately, I have been really low on mental and physical energy, didn’t really have any drive to actually sit down, and write something that’s nice and long. (We all like them big, right? I mean, a good length-email. Yeah. That is what I meant.)

So, what exactly is the problem? Well, this has been going for more than two weeks now. And I’m still waiting for my doctor’s appointment, on next Wednesday, the 8th. This is not the first time, this happen to me. Well, at least, the illness felt pretty much the time. The same thing happened about 2.5 years ago, when I went to Taiwan to take care of my dad, who was having a surgery at the time.

Oh, what? Oh yeah, I’m suppose to tell you what the problem is. Well, it is about my stomach.

Tummy, if that is what you like me to refer it as. But yeah, my stomach has been having problems… So, what exactly is wrong with my stomach?

Hrm.

Have you ever felt that you want to throw up, yet, you have empty stomach?
Have you ever felt that you want to throw up, right after you drink water?
Have you ever felt that you want to throw up, right after you ate a fortune cookie?

Have you ever felt that something is burning in your stomach, after you ate something?

Have you ever felt that the acid in your stomach is about to spew out of your mouth, after you ate something?

Meep.

Aside from that, my stomach has been feeling very ‘stuffy’ lately. As if, I’m having major stomach flu, or things in my stomach are not being digest as the rate they are suppose to be.

2.5 weeks. 6 more days to wait.

I’m not feeling well.

I think I’m pregnant.



Nah. It’s probably tummy infection. Just like what I had 2.5 years ago. If it’s left untreated, it will become Ulcer. So, Doctor! Come! Make my tummy feel good! Damn it. (This will be the first time I see my Primary Care Physician in New York. I hope he’s cute)

No comments: