Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Eye Candy of the Day


Mark Dacascos



What can I say about this Hot Karate Hawaiian babe? Some of you may remember him as the handsome evil guy from the movie Cradle 2 the Grave, or the cute innocent-looking kung-fu boy from the dreadful Double-Dragon… Or even, you don’t even know this hunk exists in the world of entertainment. Mark is definitely one of the underrated actors that never had the chance to really make a break though. He has worked in films for from US and Asia. I mean, he can really consider himself as an International Movie start. I has a crush on him when I saw his cameo in the video game, Wing Commander IV, back in 1996. (The cute cute cute Troy Carter) But I never really look into who this handsome beautiful man was… I got a bit carried away in playing the game. To me, he was just a random eye-candy that pops up once in a while. It was not until his character in Cradle 2 the Grave brought back those fantasies… Uh… Memories of him back into my head.

My, it has been a long time since I see him appearing on silver screen playing a major role. Glad that he has been around more and given more promising roles.

*sigh* I can never resist the charm from a dark hair dark eyes handsome fellal like him... Especially he knows martial arts! Oh my gosh! What a turn on!!! OH MARK BABY! I WANT YOU!!!

No comments: