Monday, September 10, 2007

Gimme More! Ops...



I know. A lot of us were very hyped about seeing Britney perform at the VMA's over the weekend.
I was glued in front of the TV, forced myself to watch the very-dry Pre-Show, so I wouldn't miss any of the Britney performance.
I mean, after listening to her new single Gimme More on Youtube (I actually like the song!), I just couldn't wait to see her on stage.

Gimme... Gimme... Gimme More.......................



Gimme more, Britney, I definately need more. The performance was a dissappointment. Her weight isn't an issue for me, because compare her to other "Mommies" - her body was actually very well toned. (Heck, her belly is smaller than mine!!!) It was her lack of interest of her performance and dance routine that threw me off. It looked as, she didn't want to perform at all. (According to some source, Britney was dancing with a bad leg?)

Anyway, I certainly hope that at the end of the month, with the offical release of her single, she will be able to step it up, and show us what she can really do.

Now, onto another note - I'm sure some of you have seen this amazing sexy hot hot hot Motorola Razr 2 commercial:



Isn't HE SEXY?! When I first saw the commercial, I was like..."Damn, that guy is really hot!!" then I started to realize that I've seen that guy on TV else where....
It turned out, he is that sexy cute Matt Mullins from the Sideswipe Team (Featured on America's Got Talent Season 1 & 2). Believe it or not, I have been following his career since MTV2's Final Fu show. Tall... Dark... Handsome... And he kicks a$$.... Yum...

(In case you're wondering who that beautiful model is... her name is Nikolett Barabas, a Hungarian Model)

2 comments:

james said...

yay! so glad you blogged again. feels like it's been ages since last entry.

first time i've seen that commercial. he is sexy. but not my favorite from sideswipe.

Jon said...

i would do more than just kick his ass..... :-)


oh yeah, i think britney should just take a cyanide pill. her kids would be better of with the state, seriously