Wednesday, October 25, 2006

And such as life

It must have been ages since I last blog. Well, not that long, but you get the idea.

Not sure why, but lately I felt that I'm becoming more and more of a .

Namely - a Tree Hugger.

I don't acutally just go rub and hug trees. No. I don't do that. I don't hump the trees or wrap my legs around them. No. I don't stick my tongue out and lick every branch and undera neath the barks. No. Definately No.

But I'm definately more aware of the plant's presence, as well as doing my best trying to preserve & reserve the Greens around us. They have provided us fresh air, food and spice that we eat, and a nice bedding for doggie poop.

So, be good to Mother Nature, and therefore, she'll be good to you.





Can you believe that I acutally apologize to a tree after I accidentally broke off one of it's little branch?!

Latest Obsession:



Like, oh my gawd, I can finally be a Princess @ work without having to dress up in gown & tiara. All I need to do, is look at my love garden and let my imagination run wild.

*sigh* too bad, there's very limited of space at my cubical, or else, I'd get the:

No comments: