Monday, June 26, 2006

Must be a very sexual week

This week started out pretty weird.

First, the sex ad thing. (Yeah... I removed that post. Thought I shouldn't open another can of worms.)

Then just now, I got an email to audition for a role. Actually, basically the role has already being offered to me. But the casting director mentioned that it is a very "violent" role.

As I recall, the original casting call was looking to cast an Asian male to play the role of a Japanese General, who is suppose to be Ruthless, Millitant... and likes to instruct in methods of torture.

Heck, I had no problem torturing people.

So, anyway, I looked up on the director's email addrss (he has his own domain) - and saw some of his previous work.

I have to say... He sure used a lot of topless women in his work, and for some reason, they were all rubbing their hands on their chest.. and even let other men rubbing their hands all over her.

One word came up to my mind.

F E T I S H E R O T I C A

Oh Dios Mio! - What have I stumble onto this time?

Does this mean that if I decided to be involved in this film, I'll have to rub my hands all over these women too?!

..... Uh....

Talking about SEXUAL, this is my latest obsession:


**********
WHY DIDn't I learn how to Speak FRENCH?! ARGH. Rush Hour 3 is casting an Asian Principle role who can speak fluent English and FRENCH!
Ahhhhh....

No comments: