LOGO, the new digital network from MTV Networks and Viacom for the LGBT community, is developing a documentary for the LOGO Momentum series about coming out on the job -- and we want to hear your story.
If you are planning on coming out to those in your professional world, and would like to share your experience on TV, please contact us. For instance, are you:
• Planning on coming out to co-workers or customers and fear negative repercussions?
• Currently in a situation where being gay in your profession has changed the dynamic of your job for better or worse?
• Experiencing a change in the way your co-workers treat you at work after coming out?
• Experiencing a change in your personal life after coming out at work?
• Working for an organization that supports gay professionals on the job?
Please e-mail us at LOGOoutonjob@mtvstaff.com and tell us a little about yourself and who you plan on coming out to this Summer and Fall.
Be sure to include:
Where you live
Your phone number and e-mail
If possible a photo of yourself
Most importantly who and how you plan on coming out at work, and why it is important to you