Monday, November 14, 2005

Do You... Gobble Gobble?


Personally, I'm not much of a Turkey eater.

I remember the first time I had Turkey... It was at a family friend's house.

I have never tasted a meat that is so dry and rough and...

****BRIEF INTERRUPTION***

AREH! I don't understand this, why would anyone... ANYONE left the urinals unflushed?!

I mean, Gawd, this is a Corporate Building, everyone here is an Adult.

Any why won't anyone flush the damn urinals?!

Do they have any idea how it will stink up the restroom?!

****END OF INTERRUPTION***


It was also the first time I've ever mix Turkey (or any other Chicken Meat) with sweet craneberry sauce.

****BRIEF INTERRUPTION***

Opps. I farted.

****END OF INTERRUPTION***


On top of that, it was the first time I was first introduced to Horse-Raddish drip.

****BRIEF INTERRUPTION***

*Sprays Disinfectant around the cubical*

****END OF INTERRUPTION***


And... Uh...

*snort*

No comments: