Friday, August 05, 2005

Where's Wayne?


I'm right here. It's early in the morning, here I am, sitting at my cube in New Jeresy.

I still don't like all the commute from Long Island to Jeresy City. I feel sleepy everyday...

AND LIKE OH MY GOSH, the WOMAN WHO SAT ACROSS FROM ME JUST BURPED.

Did I mention that I got one of those Quick Toning videos by Tamilee Webb?
My, who would have thought that a woman can me down on all fours, sweating like a pig, and totally weaken from all those pulling, pumping, up-and-down thrusting movements.

(Wait, do I have abs now? Heck no. I don't know how some people do it. I still have the one giant big ab-pack on my tummy.)


I've been spending quite a lot of time with Paw lately - And it was not until recenlty, I remembered that I have not seen my blogger and non-blogger friends for the longest time....

I miss you!! (Yes, You! YOU!)

On a down-note, this makes me feel sad.

Oh gosh, I"m running out of creative juice here...

No comments: