Friday, August 19, 2005

*blink* *blink*


Uh... Okay. If your Co-Worker saw you at a coffee shop (in Greenwich) having cake and coffee with two other Asian "sistahs."

I Queened out last night.

And talked about Body Lotions.

*blink*

Does that mean, I outed myself last night?

Does that mean, my co-worker could be gay?

But again, I thought he's married.

But he does go work out a lot.

Too bad, he's not a senior Executive or a VP or something - or else, I could have use it as an advantage to sleep my way to the top.

Oh no, I'm having a meeting with this guy next week.

He just called.

"Hey Wayne, were you in the city last night?"

"Yeah."

"I think I saw you at Rafaella"

"Huh? What's that?"

"Restaurant"

OH MY GOSH HE SAW ME HE SAW ME

"Nah. You know, all Asians look alike."

"OH no. I didn't mean it that way."

Then I remember, that is the name of the coffee shop that we went last night.

Anyway I denied it. What can he do? Huh?

No comments: