Friday, April 01, 2005

Farewell, My Love


Due to medication, I have been sleeping quite well lately.

However, this morning, out of blue, I woke up around 3:00AM... I just opened my eyes and sat up on my bed.

Something must have happened.

It was not until few minutes ago, I got a call from my Dad.

Turned out, that our 17 years old dog had passed away at 11:45PM PST. My dad waited all these hours, until it passed my working hour to bring me the news.

I couldn't stop the tears from running down my face right now.

I don't know if I can even go to class tonight.

And the audition afterwards.

Being a pestimist, I have spent years to emotionally preparing for the day when I have to say goodbye to him.

But no matter how much I've tried to calm myself down... I still couldn't handle the fact that he's gone.

He's really gone this time.


Elf Chang (Oct. 31 1989 - March 31 2005)


Farewell, my baby. Thank you for being with us, and watching over me all these years.

I will miss you. A lot. A lot...

No comments: