Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Path


Believe it or not, I have a piece of ham & onion omelet in my mouth as I'm typing this.

But that's not the point here. I mean, uh, yeah.

Just an update about moi...

Um. I haven't been "blogging" (as in, typing instead of posting pictures) much late. Ever since my 27th Birthday from couple months ago, I've never recovered from the allergy attack. (The hives never went away.) My Allergist is a dumb ass. I took a day off last Friday, *JUST* to see him and report my problem... But he called in sick. So, I have to wait until next week... And my Primary doctor... I have to wait until the end of this month to get my blood test results from him. Dumb asses. Anyway, I made an appointment this Friday to see a Dermatologist... Hopefully, he will be able to help me out...
So I have been taking zyrtec every morning, and it spaced me out. (It's suppose to make you feel sleepy)

And because of this hives thingy --- I have been isolating myself from getting too close with other people. Who knows if this thing is an allergy or something contiguous... That means, Paw and I have been going out like innocent High School students. --- We didn't get to level 2 or level 3. Oh gawd... Damn Doctors!!

Oh, also...

Remember the Poinsettias? Well, two of them died. Right now, I have one pot that's still in a pretty good condition. The other one, however, is dying...

*sigh*

And my department is moving to Jersey City at the beginning of this Summer. Hrm....

No comments: