Thursday, March 17, 2005

It's Thursday


Thanks for Lee, now I know that...

My japanese name is 猿渡 Saruwatari (monkey on a crossing bridge) 駿 Shun (fast person).
Take your real japanese name generator! today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Name Generator Generator.



~*~*~*~*~*~
Dear MzOuiser,

In regards to your question...

Oh Beauty Queen, please help me. How can I keep my nipples from poking through my clothes? I swear my damn headlights are on all the time, in 80-degree weather, and thinking about ugly people and republicans and haggis doesn't seem to help. I'm sick of people talking to my chest. Am I doomed to padded bras all my life?


Sweety, even though I'm a fairy... But I'm a flat-chested fairy. I... I didn't even know there's a difference between a padded bra and a non-padded bra.
Despite how much you are unhappy with your poky nipples --- You are perfect :)

One thing though, is that you can always wear something like this:



Or you can just slap'em silly.

Love,

Wayne

~*~*~*~*~*~
So the result came back from the blood test --- Everything's normal.

Okay, so what's the problem?!

I sure hope my Derma can give me a reasonable explaination tomorrow!
~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments: