Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Madonna Effect


Most of the time, two hours before I get home go home, I'd listening to music while finishing up the work.

And of course, thanks to our new office policy, all of us have to use headphones... So we will not distrub our neighbors.

So, there was I, sitting at my cubical while listening to the Madonna Mix-CD I made a while back.

(Ever since the Madonna Concert, I have been digging out her old songs)



Then my song came up.

Come on, Vogue!

Let your Body Move to the Music~

Hey Hey Hey
~


In my head, I startd to remember the clip of her doing the signature Vogue move from the video.



Then I thought of her performanc at 1992 MTV Music Award.



Vogue~ Let your body Groove to the Music~

It has been so long, that the song still strikes me as new.

I really wanted to do Madonna's new Vogue choreography from her latest concert... But nope. I didn't remember any of the moves. (and they were quite difficult too!)



I couldn't get the song out of my head...

Anyway, after 5 minutes, I had to go Pee.



After I did the usual stuff (You know, the routine! The routine!)

I went and wash my hands at the sink...

Then... I looked into the mirror...

Wooooo You've go to let your body Move to the music~

And I look at myself...

Wooo... You've go let your body go with the flow~~~~



As if I was charmed, I started to do the Vogue routines from her video.



Just when I was about to get into the finger-pointy-at-ears-then-back-up part, the door SLAMMED OPEN.



OH GAWD, it's the guy from the other department.



He looked at me.

I looked at him.

He seemed to be confused.

Then...



I pretend that I was stretching.... And told him what a long day it has been... And I was so tired...



And then I made my escape.

No comments: