Monday, June 14, 2004

Eye Candy of the Day



Takeshi Kaneshiro


What can I say, this Japanese/Chinese 31 years old 5'10 Gorgeous Actor (He kicks ass)/Singer (Ack, whadda voice! Eeek) / Model (Oh baby) had captured my heart long ago, when I was still living in Taiwan with my innocent sheep skin. He started his career at the age of 17-ish... First, as a singer. Which, blown my head away... (In an awful way - but who cares, he's hot) --- He's deep deep deep masculine voice wasn't the best voice for Chinese Pop back then... (But perfect for bedtime, right?) Then again, he proved that no one is perfect, and then later in his career, he became the great actor he is today. (Famous in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea and Japan)

Those of you who are hard-core PS2 gamers may recognize him from the game Onimusha and Onimusha3... Yep. That's him.

*pant* *pant* *pant* --- I can't believe how HOT he has become now.

I can't wait to see him in Shi Mian Mai Fu / House of Flying Daggers when it's released in North America this Fall.

No comments: