Questions from Sweet Pua:
1. If you could live and work anywhere, where would it be?
Los Angeles or San Diego, California. - If only I can get a good paid job with lots of eye candies around the office...
2. If you could change one thing that happened in your past, what would that one thing be?
None. Everything that happened in my life, made me the person that I am today. Not that I'm into myself, but I kinda like how my personality been build up though these good/bad experiences.
3. What is your favorite thing about living on the East Coast, or more specifically, your favorite thing about NY?
Favorite Thing, Hrm, Paw. (Ack, am I treating him like an Object?!) -- Heh, My favorite thing about NY, is that it is the Entertainment central. I've never expected to be able to attend so many concerts.
Questions from Cozy Homie:
1. What is the best and worst thing about the subway?
Worst = Smelly Arm Pits.
Best = Beautiful people walking in and out of the subway. And once in a while, I get a little 'rubbing' action.
2. Do you think you would look good with your hair buzzed off?
As quoted from a hair dresser: "Sir, you know, you should never cut your hair too short. The shape of your head is very messed up. We need to cover up the ugly area with hair" (She said that in Mandarin Chinese)
So, Yeah, nope. I'd look really messed up with the buzzed style.
3. If someone tells you a secret, can you keep it or do you feel the urge to tell someone else?
I'm very tight. I mean, my mouth is very tight. If this secret is not life threatening.... Yes. It will forever remain in my black hole.
Question from the Pinky p3arLy:
1) Hey, why duncha try the spray-ons?
I tired those before :) GOlden BLonde --- Yap Yap. But the alcohol really MURDERED my scalp... Also, I sweat a lot... So once the hair gets wet... The Golden Dusty Thingy would start to drip...and like.... Well, you get the idea. :) I want to shake my head, brush my hair with fingers..without getting the glitters all over my nails....
Questions from the Delicious Robert:
1) Where can you see yourself in 5 years?
Well, as for my current stage in life... I don't really think much about the future. I put my focus on the present time... And value every minute of it. At the moment, I'm not expecting, or want anything specific to happen in the next 5 years.
2) Where can you see yourself in 10 years?
Uh, read above?
3) When are you gonna make your first porno? No, wait, I mean... When is your birthday? MM/DD?YY
I’ll make my first porno in Sept. With you, of course.
Oh, my birthday? Same Month and Day as Utada Hikaru, but the year... Uh... That's a secret.
Questions from the fabulous wyn:
1) you didn't really order striptease did you??
I did. But only Vol. 5 - Hip Pop Routine!!!! (Pffft, I don't need any training on strip tease... I'm a natural!)
Questions from the wise Gurustu:
1) What did you want to be when you grew up?
Marine Biologist. Then after taking AP Biology in High School, I pooped.
2) What do you want to be now?
A successful Actor.
3) Do you ever expect to really grow up?
I have grown. :) See, thinning hair!!! *points*
Questions from the talented MzOuiser:
1) When did you decide to hone your writing style, and why? (You have one, you know!)
I started the blog, mainly for the fact that I want to IMPROVE my writing skills... I don't really see much of a style that comes out of it... Hrm, I just type how words would come out of my mouth... Hopefully, I will be able to improve and CHANGE the style of my writing for the goods.
2) What color do you wish your hair was naturally?
Black. ;) So it matches my eye brow, eyes... leg hair, chest hair... you get the idea. :)
3) What is your most hidden artistic talent? (non-sexual, that is)
Oh darn it!! I was hoping to write more sexual stuff...
But.... *ahem* Hidden Artistic Talent? Hrm... I consider myself not bad of an artist... Sketch/Anime artist. Since, I love to draw... But I never hide it from anyone... Hrm.. so.. Hidden talent... Hidden talent... Uh... Vogueing to Jazz Music?