Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Stress


Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep - rings the annoying company phone.

Wayne let out a little sigh, then picks it up.

"Hi, this is Wayne." An extremely low deep tone of voice passes though the speaker pad.

"Hi Wayne. This is Pam. How are you doing?" Said the woman.

"Oh, I'm doing okay. And you?" Wayne changed back to his usual high-pitch voice.

"Good. I just want to let you know.... Is it possible that I can view the documents before Friday's meeting?"

"They will be done before Friday. Right now, I'm working on Ro's presentation."

"I didn't mean to rush you or anything... But it'd be great if we can get the documents whenever they are done. Maybe later today."

"I'll see what I can do." Wayne said over the phone as he checks his Hotmail.

"Good, I'll let you get back to Ro's stuff."

"Bye." Wayne hangs up the phone.

Wayne lets out another sigh.... Then opens his mail box.

*** Wayne takes a moment to reply to Robert's email ***

Wayne yawns a little bit.....

The damn phone rings...

"Hi This is Wayne..." Wayne speaks in a very deep sexy tone of voice.

"It's Kerl."

"Oh, Hi Kerl... Uh, I'm currently working on Ro's stuff... I'll see if I can finish your report by the end of today."

"Good. Hear from you soon."

Hangs up the phone.

Phone rings.

Wayne looks at the phone.

Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep.... Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep...

Wayne sighs.

Wayne ignores the phone and continues to work.

No comments: