Friday, February 27, 2004

Rare Dream


As I have mentioned in the previous entry, I don't dream much. (Or that I don't remember it after I wake up) - Let me see, it has been almost a year since I was waken by a dream.

(Maybe Penguin Princess' entry on her dream influenced me to dream)

Anyway - here it goes.

*burp*

Holy, I burped.

**********
Looking through the spider-web covered window, I see myself, dress all in black.

I see myself, walking forward, down an empty street, where the blue moon shines on the all surfaces.

The atmosphere seem cold, quiet, and lonely.

But I feel warm.

My eyes focusing straight forward, with no expression on the face.

I pushed the window open and climbed out... I chased after myself. The one dressed in black.

I ran towards him, as fast as I can.

He continues to walk forward... Or should I say, I.

I reached for myself.

I extend my right arm as far as I can... To grab his left hand.

I wanted to scream "STOP" - but I couldn't get the word out of my mouth.

As soon as my hand get in contact with him.

I became him.

Felt my left hand being grabbed, I turned my body.

Fiercely, he, who also dressed in black, wrapped his fingers tightly around my wrist.

I couldn't shake my hand free.

I wanted to scream "No" but I couldn't.

He gazes into my eyes with coldness.

The reflection of the moon light on his face, gave him corpse-like pale blue complexion.

Just before I reach for his hand with my right, his face thrust forward.

I see myself opening my lips, and display fangs that resembles a Vampire.

Before I have the time to react to, he sank his fangs deeply into my wrist.

I started to bleed.

Through his eyes, I saw the reflection of my face.

I was terrified.

I was in pain.

and I wanted myself to stop.

Then I (the Vampire - I) see myself falling back... Exposing the pure white delicious neck.

Without any hesitant, I went for the neck.

Warm blood pour though the gap between my fangs and rushed down my throat.

My back hit flat against the ground as he (the Vampire - I) continued to chew and devour my blood.

He was draining my body.

I felt my soul being sucked out of my body.

The pain spread from my neck to the rest of my body.

I trembled in shock.

Tears rolled out of the corner of my eyes.

I felt weak.

I didn't have any energy to fight back.

My eyes focusing at the dark sky.... as the pain rushed toward my heart.

Then I woke up.

I reached for my alarm clock.

"It's only 4:10"

**********

Now to think of it...

*sigh* Why did I dream that I was sucking my own blood? I rather have David Boreanaz doing the sucking.

No comments: