Monday, February 09, 2004

Let's *Beep* *Beep* All Night Long!


"Wayne, we gonna BBQ tonite." - Said the female love bird over the phone.

"Oh."

"Get the stuff ready. We'll be home soon."

I quickly found myself a SAVE point and saved my progress in Final Fantasy X2. I turned, and had my eyes focused on a box sitting at the kitchen corner.

The INDOOR BBQ Grill.

Yes. The box that the Female Love Bird carried back couple months ago.

I opened the box and pulled everything out.

Well, if it is for indoor, it must be hella good.

Piece by piece, I put all the parts together and placed the lovely BBQ Grill on the table.

I then went to defrost the meats from the freezer, got clean plates out of the cabinet, and took out bottles of sauce. (Damn, I'm such a good boy)

Before I made my way to the restroom, the apartment door cracked open. The love birds came though the door holding bags of food. Lots of them.

I went to help out with the bags.... one after another...

The fridge ended up PACKED with all sorts of stuff.

The Female Love Bird proceed to chop the veggies (Bell Pepper, Onions, Corn, etc). While the Male Love Bird went to the restroom... to clean the bag of FISH they bought.

FISH. Yes. Raw Fish.

And we all know the lovely dead-fish aroma that makes cat moan and mothers groan.

He was washing, cleaning, chopping the fish in the restroom. (There weren't any room left in the little tiny small kitchen)

Myself, on the other hand, reminded myself not to use the restroom until the damn fishy smell got sucked out by the air-sucker thing on the ceiling.

After 40 minutes of preparation, we were finally ready to eat. Since the two love birds did most of the food prep, I volunteer to cook the raw me on the ultra nice Indoor BBQ Grill.

Piece by piece, I placed the garlic-soy sauce + sugar marinated beef on the grill.

Sizzle, baby. Sizzle away.

Then I added some chopped onion on the grill.

More Sizzles.

The female love bird reached from the cooked meat.

"Yeah, this thing is fast."

I added the pork chop....

Then the fish...

And more beef...

All three of us reached for the cooked food...

Then I added the ribs...

They Sizzled on the grill.

The male love bird took over the cooking duty while I went to fetch for a cup of iced water....

Upon returning the living room... I saw...

SMOG.

Our entire living room was covered with smog.

Then the FIRE DETECTOR start Beeping.

"Sh*t!" Said the Male Love Bird.

"Open the window, Open the window!" The Female Love Bird said as she walked toward the window.

I opened the front door while the Male Love Bird took out the battery from the fire detector.

"Crap."

"Damn."

"Indoor Grill my a$$!"

"At least, the food is good."

"Yeah."

"Good Sauce."

We sat back down and resume our feast.

We ate and ate and ate and ate.... Then we were full.

I mean, FULL.

I stood up, proceed to clean up the plates, while the two LOVE birds sat on the futon discussing about the big plan on Friday.

Plate after Plate, I washed them in the sink.

Then I got more back from the table.

And I repeat the above procedures 5 more times.

Just as I finished scrubbing the grill... I felt my tummy screaming at me.

I totally forgot that I had to use the restroom. I have been holding it ever since they came back to the apartment.

"Uh, I have to use the restroom NOW... The rest... You take care of..." I said while speed myself to the restroom.

*** After a good 25 minutes intermission ***

I came out, saw the two love birds sitting on the futon chatting about whatever plan they were making.

Then I proceed to clean up the rest of the plates....

Before he left, we placed the battery back into the fire detector... then...

*Beep* *Beep*

It beeps.

The air was so polluted, that the detector can still sense the smog.

*Beep* *Beep*

We've decided to let the air to purify itself....

*Beep* *Beep*

We left the damn thing on...

*Beep* *Beep*

And it continued to beep.... All night...

And this morning.

And, oh yeah, here is a picture of my skin

No comments: