Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Beauty Queen: Wayne's Ultimate Daily 'Work Out' Routine


As many have you noticed, I did mention that I gained a LOT of weight over the holidays. Thanks to the non-stop Buffet brunch and dinner. (5 days in a row)

To be specific, I gained 8 lbs. (You might think, its not a big number... But putting on 8 lbs. on the tummy area --- I didn't look good. I didn't feel good.)

Aside from the tummy, my facial CHEEKS and THIGH also got big. The only place that didn't change much, was my arms and chest area. (Got a mental image yet? I looked like this)

Upon returning home (NY), I was in a poopy mood. (No. I didn't poo much.) My pants got tighter... I have to expand an extra hole on my belt... I have to TUCK my tummy whenever I'm exposed in public. I mean, even my underwear were tight as t-string.

I was not happy with my weight and how I looked.

So, I did something that have always been working for me....

I ended up loosing 5 lbs. during the first week, and then returned to my original weight at the end of the second week.

To be very honest with y?all - I don't go to the gym. (Since there are none around my area, and I don't have a car, and then I can't afford the membership fee, and this and that and blah blah blah - Okay, I'm lazy) The most exercise that I get done on a daily basis, is walking to work. -*ahem*- Well, I did a lot of exercise during my two weeks of body & mental torturing....

Diet:

Thank goodness that I'm a salad person. I totally dig salad. I can have salad for lunch and dinner for months without getting sick and tired of it. I even have the DESIRE for eat raw veggie.

So, what I did, was have salad for lunch. (Doesn't matter on the portion. As long is not hamburger) - and of course, I always eat my salad with my favorite dressing: Balsamic Vignette.

At night, I have very light dinner. Like, a can of soup or something.

And the most important thing... Do not eat or drink anything 2 hours before going to bed. (Unless I'm dying from dehydration)

Work Out Routine:

This is what I did 4 days a week before going to bed. (During the two weeks, of course, now days, I'm just too lazy to do them)

1) Turn on some dance music and dance for 3-4 tracks. Get the body all heat up.

2) Feelin' So Butch Work Out:

30 Sets of Push-Ups.
100 Sit-Ups
40 Sets of Push-Ups.
100 Sit-Ups.
40 Sets of Push-Ups.
100 Sit-Ups.

3) Do some stretches.

Weekend Treatments:

Drink a glass of water and then dive into the steamy hot bath-salted bath tub.

Enjoy the sexy hot hot hot hot sweaty bath for 20 - 30 minutes...

Then get the hella out of there.

Magic Potion:

And this is something that I drink at least once a day....

Blended Juice of Beets, Celery and Apple.


Hrm, that was it, I think. *burp* Oh yeah, I had Yam too.

No comments: