Thursday, January 22, 2004

Explaination of the Disappearing Act


*** Special Thanks to Khandi, for the wake-up call that I have to be true to my blog, and to my readers ***

As quoted from her blog entry "I haven't gotten too personal on this blog yet, and I don't know if I'm ready to." It is the same phrase that I have asked myself, whenever I started to blog about something that bothered me emotionally.

I'm sure most of you have experienced some 'disappearing act' on my blog, where I posted an entry about something, then after couple hours (days), the entry disappeared.

I considered myself a very emotion-driven person. (I used to be a real cold blooded biatch. Really, I was) But as I grow older, I've noticed that things around me can easily influence my mood of the day. From movies, rumors, strangers, news articles to people around me. Sometimes, I have the urge to blog about something unpleasant, on a personal level, pouring all my thoughts on something... But reading my own entries affects me. My not-so-funny-yet-so-very-serious entries made me feel like sh*t. Since I always go to my blog and use the links that I have to browse to other blogs, I always have to read what I post previously. And it affected my mood. That is probably one of the reasons why I usually post about fun and interesting things here... To entertain others and myself as well.

I would like to apologize to my dear readers, those who have commented on the 'serious' entries that I deleted. Now I'm writing this entry, is because I think I'm ready get personal. (No, I'm not going to talk about my penis.)

(Sorry Sam, I know you have commented on this entry. For some reason, it is so tough to be a mood-swinging super model wanna be - I appreciated your previous comment on this entry. To make up for deleting this entry last time, you can spank me free of charge.)

No comments: