Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Phone Memory III


*Picks up the phone*

Wayne: "Hello?"

On the other side of the phone, a very cute male voice replied in Korean.

"&*(#&!%&)%&!)%(*)$*(!)_*$(#_*!$"

Wayne: "I'm sorry, I don't speak Korean."

The very cute voice continued.

"#U*()$&*!()$&*(!$ ????"

Wayne: "I'm Sorry, I don't speak Korean."

The very cute voice continued on the other side of the phone.

"*()&%#(!)&%*()!&$*(#$&)(!#&*$()!#$...#&*($)&*($....???"

Wayne: "Uh, I'm gay and I love you."

Silence.

Wayne: "Hello? Hello?"

The man with the cute voice hung up the phone.

************
Hi guys, my commenting system seemed to have been having a lot of problems lately... Sorry that I couldn't reply to your comments in time. I did managed to replied some this morning. :) Muah Muah
************

No comments: