Wednesday, October 22, 2003

There are so many entries that I have started to write, but never was able to finish. I’m not even sure if I should.

I have told some people that I will write about my love life, my past relationships, first attempt of coming out of the closet, the drama that’s happening between my two best-close friends, or even, the emotional-driven situation that happened to the people I know.

I have them, all saved in the hard drive. Each one of them are only 15% completed. Yep. I have done the intro paragraph for each of them. But when I start to get into the juicy part, my fingers would stop typing, and my eyes would focus blankly on the screen.

I couldn’t figure out exactly how I should approach in describing the experiences that have made me the way I am today.

Ever since that one time, I wrote about my grandma, the process of re-living and experiencing the emotion that I went though, really affected my mood for the entire day.
(Wow, I’m such an emotional, affectionate and passionate person. I mean, I’m about to gross myself out here.)

I guess I can’t really keep my words.

Anyway, just a random blah.

No comments: