Friday, October 24, 2003

It’s Friday


I woke up this morning at 6:00 Am. Then I went back to sleep.

At 6:35 AM, my eye lids popped open.

“OH SH*T! I’m gonna be late!”

I flipped my body off of the bed, and landed on the balls of my feet. Gracefully, I finished off the entire routine with an oriental style gesture. (I know what you are thinking. No. I’m not dressing up as a fairy for Halloween!)

Even though I had a late start, but I managed to get to work on time. All I had to do, is to skip my shower. (No. Don’t think about ‘Eeeewwwww’ – I used a lot of cologne this morning. I smell good. You can’t even tell that I didn’t take shower.)

So, anyway, here is the deal.

Thank gawd it’s Friday. It has been a very stressful week. Stress from all directions. Mentally, I was feeling a little fragile, and some what, a little depressed. (Kids, remember, when you feel very depressed, slap yourself 30 times with your shoe, and look in to the mirror. And pray that all these depress feeling did not create any lines on your face. ) But it’s Friday. Finally. I felt better, in a way. I’m so looking forward to sleep and wake up on Saturday late afternoon. (Oink Oink)

But something happened at work today. Even know, my heart trembles when I think about it.

Something really bad. I mean, something like this shouldn’t have often.. Especially at work.

I totally didn’t’ expect this to happen… I wish I can turn back the time… But it is too late…

No, no one found out that I didn’t take a shower, nor I smell like a dead fish.

And no, I did wear my underwear to work.

You know what happened?

I mean, this thing is so awful and dreadful… I’m sure that I’ll remember this for the rest of my life….

I can’t believe this happened to me…

I mean, why me? Why?!

I CAN’T BELIEVE THAT MY CO-WORKER SAW ME FLOSSING MY TEETH!

This is one thing that I hate, after the big boss re-arrangement our placement. All of us used to be gathered all over the place. But now, we are consolidated in one area on the floor. Before, we have to call each other using the ever-so-disgusting company phone,. But now, everyone can just stand up and talk to each other.

Well, that is what happened.

I was flossing my teeth with this painful think RADIUS silk floss (I should write a product review on this floss. This thing makes you BLEED. I mean, it is so thick that you can tie a person up with it…. Hrm… Tie up by dental floss…. Kinky…). Then all of the sudden, the girl in the cubical next to mine stood up.

“Wayne…”

And I was in the middling of pulling the thick silk floss back and forth between my teeth.

I looked at her.

She looked at me.

There was a 2 second silence.

And I think she saw the blood stain on the ‘used’ portion of the floss.

I blinked my eyes.

She blinked.

Then all of the sudden, she opened her lips.

“Hi Wayne. Good Morning. Uh, I forgot what I was going to ask you.”

Then she sat back down.

I blinked.

Then I resume my dental work.

What a glamorous way to start a Friday morning, don’t you think?


Cell Phone Pic taken this morning.

No comments: