Monday, September 29, 2003

I stole this


Okay, I stole this from her blog....

FIRSTS

First best friend: Best Friend? As in, really close best Friend? Yeah, Danni.
First real memory of something: Me rolling down the steps in the lobby of Grand Hotel in Taipei.
First date: Real Date? Hrm, I went to my High School prom with a girl just to prove that I wasn’t gay. Did that count?
First real kiss: Ex-BF #1.
First break-up: Ex-BF #1. (GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR)
First job: Working at a campus cafeteria in college. (I did EVERYTHING there)
First screen name: WaterSea
First self purchased album: Paula Abdul, Forever Your Girl.
First funeral: The one that I remember… My grandfather’s.
First pets: My Doggie #1!!!!!! (Now I have Doggie #4, his English name is ELF)
First piercing/tattoo: Scratch-On tattoo when I was in College.
First credit card: The one that I’m currently using.
First true love: Aside from family and pets? Hrm… I’m not even sure exactly what LOVE should feel like.
First enemy: Myself.
First big trip: Paris.
First play/musical/performance: High School Production of Into the Woods.
First musician you remember hearing in your house: Amy Grant's CD, House of Love.

LASTS

Last big car ride: New Jersey.
Last big bus ride: Oh wow, 2000. Shuttle bus in San Diego.
Last kiss: Paw, this past Saturday.
Last good cry: Sunday night, when I was watching the Taiwanese Golden Melody Award. Jackie Cheng was singing tribute songs to artists that passed away this year. (For no reason, my tears were pouring down my cheeks)
Last library book checked out: 1999, monologue books for my acting class.
Last movie seen: Murder by Numbers, on Cable TV.
Last beverage drank: Green Tea.
Last food consumed: Turkey Bacon with Red Pepper Omelet.
Last crush: Crush? Yeah, Frankie.
Last phone call: Sister at work.
Last TV show watched: The Weather channel.
Last time showered: This Morning.
Last shoes worn: My Boots.
Last CD played: “X” – Karen Mok.
Last item bought: Turkey Bacon with Red Pepper Omelet from the cafeteria at work.
Last annoyance: Fell asleep for 1 hour and 15 minutes during Friday’s meeting. That was pretty bad.
Last disappointment: Waiting up during last Friday’s meeting, knowing that I have again, was rude to the guests.
Last soda drank: Sometime in June, the Orange Soda at some fast food place. (I don’t usually drink sodas)
Last ice cream eaten: Sometime in July, at some Japanese Restaurant… Red Bean Ice Cream.
Last time wanting to die: Don’t remember. Trying not to remember.
Last shirt worn: My ivory color tank top that I wear to sleep.
Last website visited: Inside Her Mind….

No comments: