Wednesday, August 06, 2003

The Outline of: Call from the best friend


"No. I'm not single, nor I have a boyfriend."

"Seeing someone. Dating, you know."

"We just started."

"Around 3 weeks now."

"It has been almost 2.5 years since I dated someone."

"But nothing serious yet."

"I don't know."

"I don't know."

"Asian."

"I think he is... No, I don't know."

"I don't know."

"Online."

"It will probably never going to be serious."

"Don't ask me why. It's not up to my decision."

"Even if I want to. It will never happen."

"Because he smokes."

"I don't know. But I'm attracted to him."

"No, I rather he did that for himself. Not for me."

"It's no use. He's not interestd in it."

"I guess right now, we are just enjoying each other's company."

"I can't see what is in the future for us, if there's one."

"Sorry, I can't. I don't think it is right for me to date other guys while I'm seeing him."

"I know. I know that. I'm not sure what is right for me."

"No, I don't. I don't know anything about him."

"We met under an unusual circumstance. I didn't expect this to happen."

"It doesn't bother me as much. At least, I don't want to make him feel uncomfortable."

"I don't know."

"I like him and would like to see him more."

"But how can I be serious when both of us know this cannot be serious?"

"If you ask me, I know that I like him. But I don't know how he feels about me."

"He does care about me."

"I know. But I don't think he'd be comfortable with that."

"Isn't it funny? Who would expect I would fall into a hole like this."

"It is scary, but I try not to think about it. I will think about it when he start to get serious about this."

"I'm not sure what control I have in this situation."

"Maybe I just think too much."

"I know what you mean."

"I understand that."

"I'll be safe."

"Ok."

"Don't worry. I will be okay."

"Oh, by the way, my cell phone is dead. I will email you. Okay?"

"Okay, bye."

"Bye bye."

No comments: