Wednesday, August 20, 2003

I got this from Crashy.

If you want to participate, leave a comment saying "interview me" or send me an e-mail.
I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different.
You will update your journal with the answers to the questions.
You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

1. If you could trade lives with anyone, who would it be and why?

Nada. My life is just as good as everyone else. :) If I trade my life with another person, then I won't be "Wayne" no more, right? The experiences that I build my life upon, has made me who I am. And I will never trade it with anyone.

2. What reality TV show would you most want to appear on?

Boy Meets Boy. So I can grab James and hug him and kiss him and smooch him and squeeze him into many little tiny pieces.

And I will do the same to the rest of the contestants - including the straight ones.

Then back to James.

I would also like to hop into the set of Queer Eye for the Straigh Guy, and do the same to Kyan.

Nah. Now, seriously, I would like to be on The Restaurant. Since I have worked with Catering services before, I can totally relate to their experience. So many times, when I watch the show... I'd would end up screaming..."Damn it, Foo, Let me show you how it is done!"

3. What is most beautiful about you?

That is a tough one. I don't think there is anything beautiful about me. I'm a pretty average person. (Holy Crap, am I being too modest?)

Okay, I guess I'm a funny guy - online. (Some have said that I'm a pretty serious person in real life)

4. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

I have sensitive teeth, so I don't usually eat ice cream... But if I have to pick one... Peach sobert. :)

5. What is your dream date?

Another tough question. I've never really expect to do and go to any place special... for a special 'dream' date. (I'm not a romantic person - a typical Capricorn) But from my past experience, I really enjoy the process of sitting in a coffee shop, chatting and getting to know the guy. Nothing beats that. It's way better than sex.

No comments: