Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Eye Candy of the Day



Shannen Doherty


Okay, I know what you are thinking. "What? Brenda the B*tch?!" Yes, a lot you know Shannen from her role in the ever-so famous TV show Beverly Hills, 90210. And of course, her well-known temper and marriages. But aside from her personal life, I find Shannen to be an extremely talented and hard working actress. Did you know that she has photographic memory?! She was the only reason that I ever start watching Charmed. Too bad, the evil Alyssa Milano kicked her out of the show. (Actually, the truth is, Shannen wanted to leave the show. But I just have to blame on someone. Ever since Shannen left Charmed, Alyssa became one of the many producers. The custom that the girls wore in the show became skankier and skankier and skankier...) *sigh* I missed Pru...

No comments: