Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Welcome. Prime Time.

Yes. Here is the result of my observation.

Prime Time
10:30AM - 11:00AM

This is the time where I can hear one or two woman walking into the restroom, about once every 10 minutes. That's not so far, consider there are 80+ on my floor.

Super Prime Time
2:00PM - 3:30PM

This is the time where... Well, let's just call it Traffic Jam. Since there are limited available toilet seats in the restroom, that often, someone would walk in, and then walk right out. But not back a her desk... She would linger around at the kitchen area... Walk around chatting with co-workers that she rarely As soon as the sound of toilet flushing, and someone came out, that person would rush right in.
Some where from afar, heads of women would rise from the cubical wall, to see if the anyone else has came out of the restroom.

Extra Prime Time
4:30PM - 5:00PM

People came it, and came right out. Fast. Like, super pee or something. Not that the pee has super power, but from the paste of the restroom opening and closing... People must have been spending 0.02 seconds peeing, then get the heck out.

***

Yes, Ladies and Gentlemen - I sit right out side of Ladies Room. Literly. The door is right behind me. I hear people coming in and out. I can hear them tear the tissue paper. I can hear them pull down the toilet cover. I can hear them flushing the toilet. I can hear them chatting away like there's no tomorrow.

But hey, at least I have a real desk now.

1 comment:

Homer said...

Ohmigosh, poor toiletiquette!!!