Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Tis Holiday

A small boy wrote to Santa Claus:

Dear Santa, Please send me a baby brother.



Santa wrote back:

"Send me your mother..."

****************************************************

Hello everyone - Sorry for being GONE for such a long time. I'm around, just haven't been bitten by the blog bug.

It was great seeing Joz over the weekend. I was totally shocked to see that someone REMEBERS me!! I mean, like, oh my gawd girl, this is like, so cool. I mean, it's like, freakin' rad and stuff.

And later tonight, I'll be catching up with Jon to catch up on more stuff. Gosh, when was the last time I see a BLOGGER live in PERSON? (I mean, a blogger that I know. I bet 60% of the people I come across on the street blogs) ........................................................................
...............................................................................
...............................................................................
...............................................................

****************************************************

And that was when I got interrupted at work on December 19th, 2007. I was meant to send that on the same day. Today is January 7th, 2008.

It's the work's fault!! The Work!! THE WORK!!!!

But anyway, here I go again.....

Hello everyone - Sorry for being GONE for such a long time. I'm around, just haven't been able to finish a blog entry on a timly basis. I was totally shocked to see that someone REMEBERS me!! It's actually Joz who sent me a notification to remind me that I do own a blog. I mean, like, oh my gawd girl, you're so cool. I mean, it's like, I totally need to update my blog!

It was great seeing Jon before the Holidays. I was totally shocked to see how he never aged. I mean, like, oh my gawd girl, this is like, I'm so jealous. I mean, it's like, freakin' anti-aging and stuff.

But enough with the Valley-Girl talk. *ahem* 2007 has been a tough of year for a lot of us, but I do have faith, and I know that 2008 will be a much better year. For you, and I.

Maybe I will dive back into the Dating Pool this year. But again, am I going to have time for that? (I know what you're thinking: "If you don't have time, make time!") I don't think I can stop myself from doing all these random non-paying acting gigs - but whenever there's an opening in my calendar, I'd fill it out first before I plan nights out with friends. Oh my gosh, friends. I have friends. Yes. The real ones.

Which, is part of my New Years resolution:

1) Spend more time with Friends.

And of course, after the department that I worked for laid-off 50% of the staff, I was inspired to have this as my resolution:

2) Find a New Job.

No, Robert, not *that* kind of a job. (I know what you're thinking)

3) Make lots of money.

I NEED MONEY.

4) Get Laid.

Not just with ANYONE. But with CHRIS. I mean, I'm so obsessed with all the animals that he posts on his site. I'm a big fan. I'm so going to get a Moose from Build-A-Bear shop and name it "CuteWithChris" and place it right next to my pillow. Ah, I love fantasy. (Why Moose? Cause, I love Mooooooosesssss) And it was also through him, I'd discovered this GAME that will RUIN your LIFE!!!! Ahhh I'm addicted to it!!!!

5) Speak proper ENGLISH.

YES. I'm planning to loose my accent this year. I mean, least be able to speak Standard American English.

6) Be Mature.

This is the year where I'd be on top of the Hill. Gotta mature up!!!

7) Get back in Shap.

I gained 6 lbs over the Holidays. My waist size increased by two inches. My belly is floppy. I got f**kin' cellulite on my a$$. Ack. Someone get me a piece of sand paper!!

8) Still Thinking about it...

9) Hrm.......

10) Smooch You!!!!!

2 comments:

Jess said...

You're such a sweetie. Just be you, and that should be good enough for anyone!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I love you, Wayne!

I have a picture of us that is too freakin' cute!