Friday, May 11, 2007

Excuse me?! Excuse me!!

Seriously, I would never expect, or thought that this could happen to me.

But it happened.

It happened so quickly, that I slammed the door close while yelling: "OH MY GOSH I'M SORRY!!!"

It was so loud, that everyone on the floor can hear me. Oh, well, knew what had happened.

Basically, I went to this studio for a reading - and of course, I have to go straight back to work... But for the reading, I have to dress hip. (Okay. I don't know how dress hip. I'm not hip enough. But I tried. When I have the chance, I'll ask FANNY to take a picture of me in that outfit, and post it up here for your guys to judge)

After the reading, I ran out of the room in need of a secure place to change my pants. From jeans back to black preppy pants. So, I went up to this restroom, but the sign says "This is a Restroom. Not a dressing room. If you need to change, please use the restroom at the front."

Being a good boy that I yam. I went to the front and located the restroom. I turned the knob and opened the door.

"WAIT..." sound came from the inside.

Then I saw a blonde hair girl sitting on the toilet, with her pants down. She looked at me with fear in her eyes.



(then you can read from the top of this entry again)

After almost blinding my eyes, I went to the corner of the wall, and changed. (Yeah, there were people watching. But thank goodness I was wearing a nice black 'new' boxer brief, so I didn't expose my buttsocks to them)

Lesson of the day: Lock the door, you b*tch.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go easy on the girl.

It took me a while to learn this lesson. And even I learned it the hard way, it happened again in SF this past Christmas, except that time I wasn't naked.

But still

Yoshi wrote the story here:
http://www.jozjozjoz.com/2004/01/06/our-new-years-celebration-aka-the-hotel-room-story/

Jess said...

Oy vey. You and bathrooms are bad karma, Wayne! :)

JaG said...

Hahaha! How did the reading go though?

Wayne said...

Jozy: Ahhhh. But yeah, she should have locked the door, but she gave me a devilish look when she spotted me starring at her crotch.

Jess: Bad Karma!

JaG: uh, didn't get a call back. I guess it went down the toilet :)

Pua; Bakin' and Tendin' Bar said...

I've been in SO many bathrooms where there was no lock, but I had to go so bad that I took the chance. I gotta tell you, you guys got it good. It ain't easy sitting, using one hand to hold the door shut, and one hand to try to wipe....

But indeed, if there's a lock...use it!

I can always count on you for a good potty story! :)