Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Robert asks, What Size do you Wear?

Well, Robert, since you ask. I'm going to tell you.

But before I tell you, I'm going to tell a little story.

This little story involves a little birdy name Cho-Bee.

One day, Cho-Bee's father came visit.

Cho-Bee Dad: "Cho-Bee, your nest is so dirty and mess. Let me help you clean up!"

Cho-Bee, who is always busy, lets his Dad fondles and rearranges the junks he has in his nest.

Cho-Bee Dad spent 3 days in a row to clean and organize Cho-Bee's nest.

One day, after Cho-Bee got back to his nest from New Jersey, his Dad said: "Cho-Bee, let me show you where I put things. The blankets are up there, you can easily pull them down when you're cold. The body lotions are in this box. And the woman makeup and clothes are in the closet."

Cho-Bee: "........"

Cho-Bee Dad: "The blankets are up there, you can easily pull them down when you're cold. The body lotions are in this box. And the woman makeup and clothes are in the closet."

Cho-Bee: "... You said that already..."

Cho-Bee Dad pulled out a box. "Your books are in here. And I pull other books in that box in the living room."

Cho-Bee: "Okay. Thank you."

That night, Cho-Bee thought about the entire incident. It was not the first time that Cho-Bee Dad founds the 'equipments' that he used for the 1999 dragshow. The last time Cho-Bee Dad saw them, Cho-Bee told him they belonged to Cho-Cho-Bee Girl.
But this time around, there's no one to point his finger to.
Cho-Bee is away from all his former birdy classmates.
But Cho-Bee knows theres's nothing else to hide anymore.
If Cho-Bee Dad decides not to further drilled down on the issue, then it only mean one thing:

Don't Ask. Don't Tell.

So, Robert, you asked what size do I wear.

Well, I ain't telling you. Cause next time when I go back, we gonna go buy it together. - Who knows, I might even try it on in front of you.
*********

(The Morning Train: On my way to filming)

**********
Carolines on Broadway is looking for Gay comics and Gay friendly comics for several gay pride shows the week of June 19. Comics on these shows will be considered for other shows and paid spots.

Interested comics should submit VHS tapes or DVD's ASAP to:

Carolines Director of New Talent
Carolines on Broadway
1626 Broadway
NYC 10019
Att:Gay pride shows

Submissions must be received by: 6/23/2006
**********
In regards to your question, Hot Lunch, well, let's just say I don't have much leisure time for myself. But I think it's all worth it.

No comments: